This Agreement governs the limited permission grants for establishing a hyperlink between a user's website and Gnarly Head Wines (“Gnarly Head”) website (the “Site”). By creating a hyperlink between your website and the Site, you agree to be subject to this Agreement. So, if you are willing to agree to the following requirements, you may link to our Site under the following conditions:
A. This Agreement applies only to the Site.
B. You may link by using only standard text hyperlinks. You may not link by using any trademark, service mark, logo, or other proprietary images, brand names, icons or other intellectual property of Gnarly Head either on the Site or in any website source code (such as a meta tag) and no such rights are granted herein.
C. You agree that each site on which the link will appear shall conform and be in compliance with the following guidelines:
- Each site shall only market products to adults and shall have an independently audited demographic indicating at least 71.6% of its site visitors are of legal drinking age in the country/territory which they reside.
- Each site will comply with the laws, local industry codes and regulations, including any limitations or restrictions, imposed by the governments of the markets in which our products or your products are marketed or sold.
- No site will use religious or other cultural symbols in a way that is likely to offend a particular religious or ethnic group.
- No site will use sexual slang, situations or depictions, or exploit the human form. You agree not to use the link on any website that contains, or links to any other websites that contain obscene, discriminatory, offensive, political or pornographic material of any kind.
- With respect to the promotion and use of beverage alcohol, none of the sites on which the link will appear will violate, nor will they contain any content prohibited by, the Wine Institute Code of Advertising Standards available at: http://www.wineinstitute.org/initiatives/issuesandpolicy/adcode/details.
- You agree not to use the link on any website that disparages Gnarly Head, the Site, or Gnarly Head’s products or services, or which infringes on Gnarly Head’s or its affiliates’ intellectual property or other rights.
- You may not create frames around our Sites or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the owners of Gnarly Head and its affiliates (“Gnarly Head and Affiliates”) harmless from and against any claims for damages or other claims, asserted against Gnarly Head and Affiliates including without limitation all indirect liability claims, consequential damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees) arising from your website being linked to the Site.
- The Brand reserves the right to seek the appropriate remedies against any action by you that does not conform to these terms and conditions.
Gnarly Head invites you to drink our wines responsibly.